Our Cloud-Native Solutions
To adapt your business to the modern requirements, we help you determine the best methodology to manage your digital applications and choose the right mix between your own data center environment and external cloud services.
End-to-end Cloud-Native expertise
We help your organisation improve operational efficiency and flexibility. We view cloud-native computing as the latest wave of digital disruption. Being digital means moving from surface-level efficiency plays to true transformation. Organizations need to chain together the various technologies, processes and services of cloud native to produce an outcome that has actual business value. Here's how we do it...
Cloud Native Architecture
Together with your team, we develop a cloud-native architecture that meets both functional and business requirements with business value in mind. As a result, we provide:
- A scalable and cost-effective solution that is built with an eye for reliability and maintainability.
- Software that is compliant to strict regulations such as HIPAA, GDPR, etc.
- An operational model that makes running costs an advantage, as you only pay for what you use.
Cloud Native Development
Our Cloud Native Developers empower your organisation to build and run scalable applications in modern, dynamic environments such as public, private, and hybrid clouds. This allows you to:
- Innovate faster and enable the business to react to marketplace events with more agility.
- Transfer our expert knowledge and deep technical expertise into your organisation.
- Provide your team with the support you need to grow developing skills and gain experience with cloud-native development.
Choosing a serverless architecture means opting for the functional aspects of your project or product. This method therefore offers a solution for both start-ups and large enterprise customers.
- Limit operational management to the application layer and focus on automation instead.
- Scale your application easier than ever before... and only pay for what you use.
- Use building blocks from leading platforms like AWS, Google Cloud and Azure to get started fast and right.
The use of microservices provides the necessary abstraction and dynamic scalability across the software implementation. We are happy to advise you on how to expose your microservices for internal and external use.
- Deploy smaller and faster using smaller codebases and reduced scopes, which allows you to reap the benefits of continuous deployment.
- Reduce the risk of failure with larger applications by breaking it down into separate modules that can be isolated.
- Use targeted scaling to lower costs as we only need to scale the hotspots in your application.
We devise a managed container solution for the operational management of the production environment. Additionally, we set up a deployment pipeline with continuous integration and testing to simplify further development.
- Better security by isolating each application's major process in a separate container.
- Deploy anywhere, including hybrid-cloud environments and have full portability between clouds and on-premise locations.
- Reduce running costs of infrastructure operations and scale your solution on the microservice level.
We work with all major cloud platforms
DON'T TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT
Discover more about our work on our blog
We tested AWS Backup for S3, should you use it?
At reInvent 2021, AWS introduced a preview of AWS Backup support for Amazon S3. In February 2022 AWS announced the general availability of the feature. We had some time...
Project growth hand in hand with security on AWS
AWS recently announced Attribute-Based Access Controls support for AWS Simple Notification Service. What is Attribute-Based Access Controls and does it replace existing...