"We established Cloudway within the XTi and Xplore Group because we saw that there was a significant market demand for specific cloud native solutions", says Stef, Cloudway's managing partner. “With Cloudway, we want to deliver high-quality software to customers first and foremost. Specifically, we are focusing on our expertise in cloud architecture and development.
Our focus is therefore on software development using Java and Node.js as the most frequently used environments. We automate the deployment of our software to always guarantee a scalable and reliable platform.
We use cloud providers such as Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform and Microsoft Azure for our projects, as well as the more generic solutions from Docker and Kubernetes.
IoT, serverless development and streaming data solutions also fall under our expertise.
Cloud Native Architecture
Together with you, we develop a cloud native architecture that meets both functional and non-functional requirements. As a result, we provide:
- A scalable, reliable and cost-effective solution;
- Software that complies with strict compliance regulations such as HIPAA, GDPR and PCI, and which manages these responsibilities in a controllable manner;
- A financially advantageous OpEx model in combination with costs that scale according to usage.
Cloud Native Development
In the subsequent step, we develop the cloud native architecture that best fits your business objectives:
- Our experts in both cloud and software development deliver your project or product with an eye for maintainability and reliability.
- Moreover, we are happy to pass on our knowledge to employees within your company, ensuring that internal development teams become more familiar with the cloud.
- We achieve this using a hands-on collaboration or through dynamic training courses and workshops.
The use of microservices provides the necessary abstraction and dynamic scalability across the software implementation. We are happy to advise you on the use of Api Gateways for internal and external use.
These days, it is very popular to use containers to deploy applications. We devise a managed container solution together with our partners responsible for the operational management of the production environment.
Additionally, we set up a deployment pipeline with continuous integration and testing to simplify further development.
Choosing a serverless architecture means opting for the functional aspects of your project or product:
- For serverless applications, operational management is limited to the application layer and focus is largely placed on automation.
- The scalability of the application also becomes transparent and configuration is no longer required.
- Industry-standard FAAS solutions such as AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions and Azure function are the building blocks of our serverless architecture.
If you opt for serverless development, you only pay if your application is actually used. This method therefore offers a solution for both start-ups and companies with frequently used applications.
Do you have an existing application or a set of applications that have been set up according to a similar methodology? We would be happy to work with you to establish a pilot migration project to the cloud.
Want to know more about our cloud native solutions? Then, feel free to contact us for an introduction!